If the CRA has incorrectly assessed or reassessed your tax return, and increased your total tax payable, you need competent and experienced representation to challenge that assessment.

David Fenig has years of experience challenging incorrect assessments a the CRA appeals level and when that fails, at the Tax Court of Canada level